in Dark Orbit - Which mining company is the best: Mars, Earth or Venus?

earth

earth is far the best and by the way what is your clan name

vru is clearly the best they are the most hard working company so there it is vru i know it

vru is the best. We all work together, unlike eic and mmo.

What i think

eic, it has the most members and most members will protect you. Eic is the best clan for begginers. If your a starter do NOT join MMO, that company has the least number of members meaning that protection is limited and eic and vru members will attack the mmo controled space. I'm personally rooting for eic :)

MMO has the most members on UK server so whats this about the least amount of members?

hia

i this think all of them are good to go in because you will have the same reply every time eic vru and mmo they all the same things and there ant a best one and of wot u say work together they all do that wen they stick together and they try and be the best but they are not the best they are all good to go in. what othere people think its there opinon of what each comperney is like. mmo has to meny people in it and eic has 50% and vru has the less people would think this is rubish but it is true and i would say all of them because they all do they same thing

even if one company has more than another it wont be by much and you r going to get the same amount of protection in any company. also if u r like a pheonix or something no matter how much protection u get you could get killed in one hit from a ship so really they r all the same if i were u i would join vru but that is just what i think and you know asking people what company to join is just gona give u people telling u to join their company

MMO are the best because there map is 1-1 probably the first map created i am not just saying this because i am MMO i used to be EIC but then i switched and for good reason.:hammer punch:

Sims 3 xbox cheats

how do I make the cheat thing pop up? I saw people on utube doing it but I don't know how. The only thing i know is thaey paused the game

On GB server VRU def the best per player but...

Its true each company seems to look after its own so max points for that but on the GB server Earth (eic) are ranked the highest with Venus (vru) 2nd and Mars (mmo) 3rd. Membership numbers follow the same pattern, eic around 12k vru around 10.5k and mmo about 10k. If u work it out per player, the vru average is top for alien and pvp kills, for ep and honour - making it the top company. But there's something else that makes vru different, cruising thru all maps, u see vru out working quests and helping each other far more than the other companies, who seem to huddle the ports or spend time trying to hunt in other maps. Even when vru hunt, which is very successfully, they really help each other in a way that I've yet to see from most of the other companies. But those other companies also have really good players and some awesome clans. My money's on vru as the best clan on the GB server... but I would say that, I'm vru. I've chatted to both eic and mmo who like the wot they see in vru and some who've moved across. In the end u need to make up ur own mind, try each out with a noob account as see wot works for u.

I'm on mmo globle europe1 and here's what happen s mmo hunt each other rather than eic or vru. I've got a vengens and I still get pop like a million time ps eic is strongest vru is the niceest mmo is the least friendly

Back