Which is Better? LG Dare v.s. LG Voyager?

I would say the voyager only because of the qwerty keyboard but the dare is cool too. What I don't like about the voyager is how it is bigger because then it can only fit in big pockets and I wear skinny jeans which doesn't help all that much. I like the dare because it's a little smaller and has a few more capabilities but on the verizon wireless website the voyager is chepare but I love my voyager

voyager is touch screen also on the outside anyway i have a voyager i think it is definately better blue tooths are for fags

Ok my personal Pick would be the voyager, but there is a quicker way to answer your dilema go to this site called www.gsmarena.com. Its comes up with all the features about the phone and what it doesn't have and also pics of the phone and user comments.

The voyager is crap. I had two, and both of them sucked, got rid of them in under like, 5 months.
It randomly restarted, didn't send message, the touch screen was bad, etc. The only advantage it has to the Dare is the keyboard.
The second one I got- they sent it to me with the front buttons falling off, the vibrate didn't work, and the screen would fall off randomly. Weird, right?
But I've heard that the Dare is one of the best phones out there.
Personally, I LOVE my Blitz. ^^

lg voyager because u can text a lot easier..but lg dares are cool because its all touch screen

i love answering this question i think that the dare is very bad i dont really like it i think you should get the voyager if you can i think that the dare is stupid i ex-specially like the voyager because it has mobile t.v so if you are on the train or on the bus you can watch live t.v and not miss an episode or if you don't have telvision it would be a great thing i would get the voyager if i was you

they're both really good phones. my boyfriend had a voyager for nearly a year, he just got rid of it two weeks ago when we got our iphones. but yeah he had no problems with it, he dropped it a lot and it hardly had a scratch, ect. it restarted if he typed too quickly or scrolled too quickly through pictures, though. my enV did the same thing. but aside from that, no complaints.

that being said, i'd probably get the dare. better camera and it's better looking. i'm superficial, so that matters to me. regardless though, they're both really good phones. you might want to check cnet.com for reviews, they're unbiased and cover all of the bases. i check there before i buy any electronic.

Back