Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ♥вяє♥

What phone should i get?? (t-mobile)?

Ok...in the next couple months we are getting cell phones. I am a big texter and talker. Any suggestions on phones from t-mobile that you like. I want speakerphone, games, ringtones, camera, video if possible, and T9 text. I don't want internet or email because i wont use them. I am 14. It has to be my faves capable too, cuz that's what plan were getting....so please help me out. Thanx!
    please don't tell me don't get tmobile get this company its better. i didn't ask for which company to get. thanx

i really don't want a large phone like the sidekick. so any other suggestions?

Nicole C. =]
    The MOTORIZR has sophisticated style for life on the go. Slide it open to reveal an impressive array of premium features, including a 2 megapixel camera for capturing unforgettable moments anywhere you go.
    - Text messaging*
    -2.0 megapixel camera witch is like asome!
    -Music player
    -Video capture/playback
    -Voice-activated dialing
    -Photo caller ID
    -Micro SD memory slot
    -Stereo Bluetooth®
    -wireless technology
    -myFaves capable*
    -Speaker phone

Alex #90
    The Sidekick ID

Cayden
    verison is the number 1 leading cell hone company in America, and my mom and her boyfriend had sprint and it sucked, so he switched to verison and its awsome....

So the two best companys are cingular and verison, so i would get one of those....hope that helps!

*Chantal*
    dont geet t mobel get verison its better

*Angela*
    **sidekick -but I heard they are bery cheaply made and my friend [also 14yrs old] is already on her 3rd one this year.

**Samsung t629- cute little phone. takes GREAT [clear] pictures. the video is ok. one of my friends has this phone and she loves it

**razrs? but they are poorly made. almost all the people that had one that I know of - theirs broke really fast

**Nokia 6103 - an ok phone. my mom has it and she is pretty happy with it. it has camera and video, along with T9 Text

**Blackberry- cute little phone, but i did hear somethings that they break easily. No one I know has this phone, but it does look promising

GOOD LUCK ON WHATEVER PHONE YOU GET!!!

lisa
    Sidekick LX!
    Its awesome

Carli W
    The Rzr V3 is great and the samsung t629 are both great phones (i have one, husband has the other)

Lil Nena
    I would recommend T-Mobile they have good plans and they work just about any where with good signal. I've even tried it at Mexico in my Ranch and had really good signal and wasn't roaming. If u a big texter get the Sidekick LX

Kaylee566
    Take the sidekick it rocks. had one!!! loved it then i droped it off a tall building nooo. tha never happend but i love them and want one to bad i have SPRINT....anyways get a sidekick have a good and happy life ) bahaha