Alcohol and Fear i don't understand?

CArl

May 23, 2008
Can you still be scared of people and stuff while drunk? because ive heard people say that when there drunk they try take on guys 5 X there size, and i know alcohol gives confidence but does it reduce or elimnate fear?

you know Liquid Courage...Beer Muscles!

alcohol gives confidence but it also makes you have no control over yourself when you drink too much, literally. idt youve drank before. this is such a stupid question.

To much alcohol just make a person stupid. It gives false courage like I can handle anything I can drive just as good I can fight any one etc. Just dumb I tcauses a person to lose all rational thinking.

it makes you seem like you're stupid. while you're intoxicated you do things you would never do. you might try to take on people 5 times their size but they probably didn't win. alcohol doesnt make you stronger it just makes you think you are.

it makes you seem like you're stupid. while you're intoxicated you do things you would never do. you might try to take on people 5 times their size but they probably didn't win. alcohol doesnt make you stronger it just makes you think you are.

Back