Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Palin looks like a Haloween Doll. McCain is an angel

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I did that with an Obama fiqure, I bet the cops, fbi, atf, cia etal would be running over my house with tanks. In fact, I think I will go out today and put one up. I can put a Biden next to him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I think it is funny, and not at all a hate crime, REMEMBER what holiday is coming up! With Obama YEAH that would be a hate crime for sure, and that is why they didn't use him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't play victim. The police would not have reacted one bit differently if the two figures had been Obama and Biden. Your attempt to portray yourself as victim does discredit to the police in West Hollywood.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like it's getting out of control. It's funny how Democrats believe in the First Amendment when it offends Republicans, but otherwise they want to get rid of it.

Regardless of who the decorations are making fun of, it's horrible. It just shows how dumb people are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Free speech.

Palin considers homosexuality an abomination. If you were so attacked, you would respond in kind.

How do you feel about the virulent and inflammatory comments incited by Palin and McCain against Obama at their rallies?

ashlee: Provide a sourced incident in which Dems want to get rid of the First Amendment.

Check out the hijinks at this Palin rally. Follow the link:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Note how many liberals are screaming "hate crime". None. You are right. If someone just displayed a noose near an Obama sign we would see all the news organizations reporting on it non-stop, wondering why there have been no arrests and proclaiming the death penalty is OK "just this one time". We must accept the fact that libs are hypocrites. They are hypocrites regarding women's rights (look at their arguments against Palin). They are hypocrites regarding minority rights (look at their arguments against Clarence Thomas, Condoleza Rice and Colin Powell when he was Secretary of State under Bush). Not to mention that they think it is OK to take an infant, lay it in a laundry room at a hospital, an let it die.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Poorly executed. Neither looked very much like John or Sarah; I wouldn't have thought it was them had the homeowner not ID'd them as such.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course it is disrespectful and childish. but there is little respect coming from the Democratic side.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Poorly executed. Neither looked very much like John or Sarah; I wouldn't have thought it was them had the homeowner not ID'd them as such.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast