Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    f1ran1ky

Nokia N95 software update?

I was just wondering what are the risks involved in updating my Nokia N95 from version v12.0.013 to the new v20 from home using the nokia software updater?
    What are the chances of my phone crashing? Is it known to happen, how likely? As i dont want to have to waste time and have the hassle of taking it to a nokia care center in that was to happen!
    And do i have to backup everything on my phone? does everything get deleted in the upgrade? Should i backup onto my phones memory card and pc?

Thanks

MY LORD
    Yup it`s right you must backup everything.
    But mostly of the N95 is not running smoothly after software upgrade many problems aroused after firmware upgrade.

sukosari
    the most recommend is backup your phone, because just in case you get fail on doing update.
    if fail usually you will lose your phonebook, your ringtones etc