Is it possible for a guy to get picked up by his testicles?

staceys

Feb 25, 2008
I know this is a weird question and I feel kinda dumb just asking it, but let me explain. My boyfriend says that his ex-gf was abusive (that part at least I know is true, I have met her and she is a total btch) and one time they got in an argument and he had just got out of the shower and she actually grabbed him by the balls and yanked them so hard she actualy lifted him off the floor!

Now personally Im not sure that is even possible, I think he maybe is telling the story to try to get some sympathy for how hard his love life has been in the past. True his ex-gf is alot bigger and stronger than him, but still... But I don't want to just call him a liar just in case the story is true. So is it possible that this might have actually happened? Since I don't have the parts myself I don't really know for sure what to believe.

omg thats shocking i have nooo idea... if its true wouldnt they like rip off??? or seriously hurt!!! i bet he cant have children anymore!!

Lmao, sounds like a big exageration to me but I don't have the parts either so I have no idea, but I do know that would hurt A LOT!
That girl would have to be REALLY strong though.

one i don't think so because the testicle are inside so it would be hard and second of all ewww

well i think it can happen maybe. if she lifted him up and grabbed them and threw him down. i dont know if it can happen though. the testicles arent really strong enough to grab and get picked up by them.

Listen Girl

If your in a relationship with this guy you should just ask him but this time look into his eyes.

Good Luck :)

I'm pretty sure his story's not true, but if it is, this sounds stupid but if you guys ever do have sex you can always check, there'd bound to be stretch marks :O

Back