Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im in 7th grade and my ex wants to get back together but may be a rumor/true.

hardto explanin just click here!? K so in June i went out with my guy friend named Jake. We lasted a week becaz i broke up w/ him caz my friends told me to and they said he was bein mean to them and that he was nerdy and also he broke his arm and made me carry his books and stuff. but i did like him. So last friday Jake comes to my locker and he is like "John (just some guy in my grade) told me you like me" and i was like "huh?what are you talkin bout?" becasue i had no cliue wat Jake was talkin bout. Then the bell rang and we had to go to class so i went to math and John was in my math. I was like "John why did u tell Jake that?" and he was like "Because you like him" and i like broke up with him 5 months ago. So i was like no and went to my desk. then John kept buggin me. Then that night i went to the school social and then to the school football game. Jake was there. and me and Jake started to hang out. We kinda flirted and stuff. He bought ,me fries to share with him and we sat in the student section bleachers where onlystudents sit no parents or anyone. so we sat beside eachother and shared fires and of coursse ppl were lookin at us. so we ignored it then out of nowhere John happened to be there at the game and he saw us sharin fries and he shouted to everyone "Andrea and Jake like eachother!" I was so embarrassed! I was like "No we dont!" and then i was like Jake be right back and i went to get my friends to tell them my problem. Then they were like "well do you like him?" and i was like "ya kinda. and people seem to think he likes me too." and my friend was like "give me ur cell. I will call him." so I gave her my cell adn she talked to him and she asked him out for me and he siad he had to think bout it. so that was basically friday. then today on monday he said he had somethin important to tell me while i was eatin lunch at my table. I was sittin with my friends that hated him and made me breakup the first time (not my football game friend) and they were like "Jake go!" and so Jake pulled my arma nd my friends grabbed my other arm and then they were like go! to him. then Jake was pulling my chair while i was in it. and then my friend smacked him and said go. then after lunch when i was with my friend walkin to our next class Jake came up and said "Andrea I gott tellyou somethin really important!" My friend immediately grabbed my arm and started to run down the hall. I didnt see him the rest of the day tho. But I think he is gonna askme out and my friends and everyone hates him and said if i go out with him i will be the laughin stok of the school. I kinda likehim and get butterflysin my tummy when i think about him. Should i say yes or no to him? O and my friend isnt jealous of him she has a bf so yaaa plz help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    well you need to listen to your friends cauze a lot of the time they now what they talken bout. they could know something you dont so ask them about if not then there are other guys out there

Downloads
    Uploads
    i read all of it unfortunately and really is that friend ur best friend who wouldnt lie to u or just a friend because it sounds like to me ur lettin ur friends control u instead of being u ur tryin to be who ur friends will accept u as so u must decide and ask ur friend from the football game she seems pretty knowledgable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    awe lol that so cute.

but if you like him YES! lol. who cares what your friends think? tell your friends that they'll just have to support you. i mean how would they like it if you started controlling their life? its your life. live it how u want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're in 7th grade. Who cares about boyfriends yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    that was long don't get back together with him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not even going to read that big huge drama. so dump that girl. and don't date until your in high school at least. or else it doesn't even mean any thing. plus your just going to ruin your chances with all the hot girls if they here about your "7th Grade Drama"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Forget what other people say and talk to him. Let him say what he gotta say and if it so happens to be that he wants to ask you out then say yes, if you want to be his girl. Tell your friends to calm down and they can't talk about him, if yall do get together. all boyfriends don't get along with a girls girlfriends and that's okay. As far as you carrying his books i don't see the big deal about it i mean he was your man and he had a broken arm so you helped him out. If they didn't tell him to break up with him would you still be dating him? if so then that's a clear indication of how you feel. Don't do something just because someone tells you to. do what you know is right

Downloads
    Uploads
    well hey i am in 8th grad adn this kinda sounds like me a little bit becasue for ahwil this boy i went out with ofr like 2-3 weeks and then i broke up with him beacsue i wasnt ready. but for you i think what ever you want to do. do you feel like you are ready to havve like a steady boyfreind? or not? well if you like him that much then i would say yes to him, and date him. cuase i want to date this boy that i like but i am not sure he likes me still or should i ask him and then ask him out? so i help you and you help me. but yeah go out with him. donteven list to what the other peole are sayin. if you like him just go out with him. hope this helps....

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are in 7th grade...do your school work, enjoy your friends, your family and any activities you might be part of. you are way too young to be getting this obsessed with relationships of the opposite sex. you have all of high school yet. wait till that comes! and then college..well just enjoy your freedom now!