Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what company is like olympia sales club?

my daughter used to sale items through the company for years and earn her own money now my son needs it but it has closed its services! this makes me very very sad and now i need another way for my 5 year old to earn his own money please help me.

Unregistered

Home Olympia Sales Club

I am wondering the same thing, I have been discussing ways with my ten year old son of earning money. I used to sell items through the Olympia Sales Club when I was kid. I was also upset to see that they had closed their doors. Does anyone know what other companies out their offer something similar?

Unregistered

Currency Dollar OSC closed what do i do?

Ughhh i never got the chance to be in The OSC. oh why couldn't i have found OSC before they closed!!!!! I need a way to make money!

Unregistered
    No worries, I was not able to sell, it had not worked out for me, my parents didn't really help out. Plus some old ladies wanted to have the product on hand an not wait for it through mail. I would like to create something like this, except better of course I will keep people posted once this goal is reached.