Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

aids

well technicly you could. If one of the negros had aids and a open wonde and you had an open woond and some blood came in you would have a chance of geting aids. Now this has nothing to do with them being negros but the awnser is yes yes you could.

Unregistered

Joypad

why are americans such dumb fucks!!! Black people can't give you aids unless they already have aids

Unregistered

Joypad

i am white and i love black people. i don't know who you are that started this but you should be ashamed of yourself you white shit

Unregistered

Check2

i am outraged at this comment stop being so ignorant and fix up yourself hiv can only get transfered if you have sex with someone who is diagnosed with it or if you have a blood transfusion go to school and learn something you fucking idiot i hate people like you !

Unregistered

Coffeebean

black people should be sent back to kenya

Unregistered

Brickwall

Quote Originally Posted by joncadmon View Post
    can i get aids from swimming in a pool with negroes? I was at the pool today, and a black family got in. I immediately got out and checked inside of my shoe to see if they stole my wallet or phone. A few minutes later, my eyes got all red and watery. Did they give me the aids?
    look foo y u gatta be races no u cant get aid unless thy gat aids nd u gatta cut so instead of makeing a fukin war nd being disrespectful to other races i sugest u shut the fuk up nd check ur self for aids if u want to but u cant get aids from a black family unless ur ass already had it nd if u wanna tell me something races jus to let u no ima mexican nd im proud to let u no ppl like u discuzz me!!!!!

Unregistered

Flash fuckiin foool!

Fuuckk you, you rasisit cunnttt!
    Whyy would you even think thaaatt? Fuckkin twat!

Unregistered

Atom Listen to yourselves...!

You all need some kind of education becuase none of you can spell or even type for that matter. Not only that but most of you are completly ignorant and racist!! Get your head out of the sand and come and live in the 21st century, not the 18th!!

Unregistered

Gun aids?

So stupid can someone not be!!!

Unregistered
    Yes

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast