Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

I'm Not scared of black people!

You guys SUCK!

Rasister!!

Unregistered

racist dumb ass

all i got to say is your a fucking dumbass..asking some type of question like that..i hope you do get aids racist motherfucker.. what the fuck, why people so damn racist im glad that we scare you guys... bitch ass white people

Unregistered
    this is why the rest of the world thinks all you americans are fucking retarded. not only are you a bunch a racist pigs-you are extremely stupid (this is to the person that asked the question)

just because a person is black does not automatically mean they have aids. l agree, go to school you very stupid person and grow up and stop being an ignorant racist!

that is extremely disgusting how you treated that black family and should be ashamed of yourself.

Unregistered
    you raicist retarded son of a bitch..... there is a special place in hell for you

as to the previous post-you are just as retarded: from Wiki...

"According to the 'Hunter Theory', the "simplest and most plausible explanation for the cross-species transmission",[3] the virus was transmitted from a chimpanzee to a human when a bushmeat hunter was bitten or cut while hunting or butchering an animal. The resulting exposure of the hunter to blood or other bodily fluids of the chimpanzee could have resulted in infection.[12]"

jellegotaids

Gun aids

a friend of mine, jelle, was first raped by three monkeys and then again raped by three AFRO AMERICANS
    i consider to have sex with him, but i don't know what the risc is of getting aids
    this is because all negro's have aids, dont they?

Unregistered
    ur mum stinks

Unregistered
    pauls gay

Canadian_Duuudeeee

Gun Aids?!

Stupid Fuckin Americans blaming it on blacks. America created AIDS as a biological warfare against the world America and Africa in particular, thus spreading through the world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKub44RWuGo]YouTube - WHO made the AIDS VIRUS THEN PUT IT IN A VACCINE[/ame]

Americans....Ughhh

Unregistered

Stupid Ass

OMG... can't believe what some stupid ppl will say or ask. If you want to know the TRUTH about AIDS and the like then take your stupid ass to school and learn. Unless you have had sexual relations with a person with AIDS then you have nothing to worry about in that aspect. But I seriously think you need to see a professional. You and ppl like you are way past the stupid threshold.

Unregistered

Auction Hammer

stueps fooooooooooools

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast