Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Gun Dipshit

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Black people scare me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    wow. dipshit. No wonder they dont like us. Its ignorant rednecks like you that make it harder for us to be friends with black people. And the guy who said he ran to check his phone and wallet.......go fuck yourself. You probably already have aids. And you didnt get it from them. Your eyes werent burning from aids. That was the chemicals in the water..... duh duh duh

Unregistered
    you are an idiot, I am black and i am reporting you to the police, let`s see who is going to laugh on other peoples bill :/

Unregistered
    You can't be black you stupid negrog. There are NO black people on the internet.
    Besides, he has every right to be afraid and worried. Black people did 9/11.

And you all speak english like it be dem shit an shit nig..

Unregistered

Joypad serious

mate hope u die with ure aids

Unregistered
    you dumb bitch no thats not how aids came about. aids was a conspiracy set up by the govt trying to create some type of viral warfare attempt. the tested it on a group of homosexuals thus thats how the spreading began. they couldnt find an anti body that worked on human (now they've fpund the cure but it would ruin the economy now b/c so much money is made off of aids/hiv medicine)

Unregistered

Gun

you are an idiot, I am a judge and I will sue you, and you can get five years in prison...
    idiot...

Downloads
    Uploads
    The way the question is asked is fucking stupid and racist. Second, before posting on an open forum why not use Google and search ways to contract AIDS instead of showing how ignorant you are by making this thread with absurd assumptions.

Unregistered

Component

there are lots of black people that are smart, like obama, or martin luther king...

Unregistered

Scary

Black People scare me !! A black man stole my bike!

Unregistered

Flash Damn Racist.

Ummm, you can only get AIDS from them if they had AIDS. Do you know if they had AIDS? Well if they did (Which they most likely didnt, racist.) did you have sexual intercourse with any of them, of cut your self and run their blood into your cut? Those are the only ways to get AIDS. Blood transfer and Sex.
    Also, your a Punk-Ass-Bitch for even asking such a racist question. Get a life. Just as many whites have AIDS as blacks have AIDS.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast