Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hannnaah !

Horrible phone

I have had the same problems with the enV2. My "ok" button, "7,8,9", and "0,#,8" stopped working within the first year. Then, about half a year ago, the buttons just peeled off, all in one piece. Now, I do not have anyway to use the front of the phone, and in addition to that, it looks extremely ugly. Also, the phone somehow unlocks when in my pocket or bag, and sends random calls, and texts to people in my contacts.

The sliver part around the edges also peeled, and now it is black. This happened in the first few months of having the phone. I didn't even drop it. Another thing is that it's battery life has become very poor; I am down to one bar by 3 in the afternoon. Also, now if I drop the phone, the inside screen goes black and does not recover for hours. When it does, the screen looks less clear, darker, and the color is messed up. Another thing I don't like is that the camera does not have a flash; I am not sure if it contains this feature, or if i just cannot find it.

I am NOT happy with this phone.

Unregistered

Star Blue Help

I'm definantly not the only one. I had my enV2 just over a year before the OK, 0 and # keys quit working. So of course the warranty is up. I also don't have insurance on it I'm also not due for an upgrade until December 2010 but i can't stand this phone anymore. I don't know what to do. Ideas??

jenni-poo
    Yeah, my 'ok' button on the outside of the phone stopped working, as well as the "*" and "#". They didn't work all last week but yesterday the phone decided that it would work all day long... and then. I plugged in the phone to charge because the battery was dying. When I woke up this morning and unplugged my phone from charging, it was like yesterday never happened. It's like my phone looked at me this morning and said, "Ok button? What 'ok' button? I don't know what you are talking about, silly woman?!" So, needless to say, checking voicemail is now back to being a pain in the rear. I'm eligible for an upgrade but I'm not interested in any of the phones they currently have. And if I have to spend additional on a phone I want then I will wait for the rumored iPhone to show up at Verizon.

Unregistered
    my first env2 didnt have any problem until i dropped it and the phone hyperextended and neither of the screens worked. i could still recieve messages and calls. but i couldnt see anything. the env2 i have now, the OK , send, 7,8,9,#,0,*, occasionally the up key, and occasionally the 4,5,6 keys dont work. this problem started after my warranty ended so im stuck with this until march when my 2 year lease is up...good thing all the buttons on the inside work...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12