Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ♥вяє♥

anyone got the blackberry pearl.?

within a couple months we are getting phones. i really like the blackberry pearl but want to pick a phone that will last a long time. i mainly just want to be able to take pics, text, talk, and have ringtones. i don't need email or internet. anyone have a blackberry pearl who will tell me the ups and downs of it. any other phones offered by t-mobiel that you like? thanx

JOE
    The 8100 for t-mobile is a little old now but if you wait you can get the 8120 which will also come out with T-mobile (sometime this year). And this one will have better features like Video Recording and Wi-Fi.

And yes the phone is good and if you wanted more phone choices you can also see the Blackberry Curve