IS MMA becoming fake?

SlightlyBitter

Oct 25, 2008
I hear stuff that some matches are being fixed like in EliteXC and so on..I thought MMA was always going to be real, but it seems like they are taking a new direction and fixing matches now..
its a good thing dana white is against fixing matches

As far as I can tell they rigged or helped 1 or 2 of Kimbo's fights. Why do you think they went under? There will always be people who cry foul after there favorite fighter loses a fight, But I think MMA as a whole has very little fixed fights. Of course you will have haters of MMA that say of course it is fake but I highly doubt it.

Well your right about that Jank o jeryactrick fight organization. They suck. But if you would like to really find out.. Go ask one of the fighters yourself, im sure they would love to get a question like that.

Dana White is a whore for business, if he can make money by having pre-determined matches, he will....he's a scumbag

No. EXC were the only ones rigging or fixing matches, and they are gone now, thank goodness. I just feel bad for the fighters who are out of a job.

Elite XC is fixed, not FAKE or STAGED. Elite XC is down the drain now, there out of business, becaus ethey rigged it.

Back