Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

telus plan but having a little bit problem....?

I have a bad credit which I fully regret now and, I wanted to get a plan with Telus. I had Pay as you Go plan before with them and someone called me and offering me a plan. I told them why I am in a pay as you go and they told me that if I want to switch over, I should give them $400.00 deposit and once the contract is done, they are going to send it back to me.

Now, I went to Telus today and this guy is telling me a credit limit rate plan. I wasnt able to ask too much question because I have an appointment to take care first.

Question....does anyone have an idea on how this works? I am going to get the new blackberry with them but I need a plan as well. Can someone get back to me asap?

Thank you in advance.

Unregistered
    If you go with the credit cap then you don't need a deposit. Your cap is $200 and when (or if) your account reaches that amount your phone will be cutoff until you pay. A lot of people are going this way because it is an easy way to rebuild your credit. If you put down a deposit they keep it until you are in your thirteenth month of service and then it will be released to your account.