telus plan but having a little bit problem....?

Leigh

May 15, 2008
I have a bad credit which I fully regret now and, I wanted to get a plan with Telus. I had Pay as you Go plan before with them and someone called me and offering me a plan. I told them why I am in a pay as you go and they told me that if I want to switch over, I should give them $400.00 deposit and once the contract is done, they are going to send it back to me.

Now, I went to Telus today and this guy is telling me a credit limit rate plan. I wasnt able to ask too much question because I have an appointment to take care first.

Question....does anyone have an idea on how this works? I am going to get the new blackberry with them but I need a plan as well. Can someone get back to me asap?

Thank you in advance.

If you go with the credit cap then you don't need a deposit. Your cap is $200 and when (or if) your account reaches that amount your phone will be cutoff until you pay. A lot of people are going this way because it is an easy way to rebuild your credit. If you put down a deposit they keep it until you are in your thirteenth month of service and then it will be released to your account.

Back