Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Justin B

mid back pain is waking me up in the night but goes when i get up not changed

SUBLoveIME
    Hey there. Here's my thoughts: I used to sleep on a tempur-pedic mattress too, and it was really comfortable for the first couple of months. However, after a while, I too noticed that I was having really bad back problems, especially lower back problems. (even worse when I would sleep on my stomache) Now I use a firmer bed and that has really helped. Maybe you could try for a few or even one night sleeping on a different bed or sofa, and if you are waking up with pain no matter where you sleep, then I would suggest you get it checked out by a doctor. Good luck! I am recovering from a lower back injury myself so if you have any more questions feel free to ask!