Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Elizabeth

Samsung YP-T9J MP3 player install driver without cd?

Please help I used to have my mp3 player only installed on to my computer but now I want to use it on my laptop and I know longer have the cd. I've already gone to the website and could not locate anything other than the software only for the media center nothing for installing the mp3 itself onto the computer. Can someone help please!? Thanks!!

Unregistered

reply to samsung yp-t9j

ok from what i have heard you need to update the firmware it needs to be like version 1.6 or higher or something like that all you got to do is go to their website on the computer that has the original software that came with the cd and get the update for the firmware then you should be able to use it on the other computers with out the original software that came with it but like i said thats only what i have heard but im going to try it tomorrow because i have the same problem so ill try and let you know how it turns out im tired so im out peace

Unregistered
    No Mamen

Unregistered
    1. go to samsung.com
    2.click download center
    3. type in product model #
    4. click software
    5. click file next to samsung media sudio

6. run the file
    after it downloads you should be good to go. this is what customer care told me to do. it doesnt cost anything extra. ive heard pretty bad things about customer service but besides getting dicked around from one department to the next until i got the right department, they were really great.

Unregistered

thanks!!!

Unregistered
    when i on mine it says sphincter? what is that

Unregistered
    i have samsung mp3 yp-z5f and i lost the cd so how can i get the driver for it from the internet is it possible to get some adresse thanks a lot :-)