Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    sublimebch

Is it possible to switch wii remotes mid game? My battery is almost dead in the one

I'm using.? We have the rechargable batteries and I want to switch out the remote with one that is fully charged.

gmmath321
    a way that i have figured out is to take the batteries out of the one of the one you are using (almost out of batteries remote) which will make communications be cut off. Press any button on the remote you want to use and it should work.

Aks_confused
    Yes it is. Just pause the game, remove the Nunchuk (if you're using one) and switch batteries. Ignore the error messages on the screen about the "connection interrupted" and stuff until you're done fixing the batteries. Then just play normally, it should be fine.

By the way, the PAUSE button is different for every game, check out the game manual to find out which one it is. =P

Chaos Zero
    yes. open the home menu and select Wii Remote settings.
    then hit connection or whatever it says.
    next, set aside the wiimote that has dead batteries and connect the fully charged one by holding 1 and 2 on the wiimote.

last, exit the home menu and get playin'!!!!!!

kwazyliloboy
    from the top of my head. .i think you press the home button and then select the controller settings and switch controller ports.