SonyEricsson K800i?

B

Bruno Tataglia

Cyberfolk, I am about to take delivery of a SE K800i... Now, I'm learning that I can install a navigation system of a sort on it. Is that correct and where can I find that?
In addition, can someone hook me up with possible, very functional and beautiful programs/software, fairly nifty that I can run on it.
I'd also appreciate comments on the piece.
Thanks in advance, people....

i have that same phone. i didn't know that phone was capable of that. had phone for some time. guy in shop went through everything phone could do. that wasn't one of them

About the navigation system and additional software you can run I'm not sure.. Since I didnt get any of that.
About the phone, I got it when it first came out about a year ago before I went for my summer vacation and it was really nice and useful! I still have it now. The camera is just the best! 3.2 MP gives you the best and most clearest pics for a camera phone (given that I got it when it FIRST came out during its PEAK price {around 600$} SOLELY for taking pics during my vacation.. Like my mini cam :D) The options and the stuff inside is great. The features and using is wonderful. I really reccomend this phone :) And I can never ever go back to Nokia.. !!

Have had a K800i for the last few months & have been fairly impressed with it. Dont know about the sat nav, first I've heard about it, check the SonyEricsson web site for updates & info.

Join this forum, you'll find whatever you need here, it's full of SonyEricsson experts, software etc.

www.esato.com/board/

Back