Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Bruno Tataglia

SonyEricsson K800i?

Cyberfolk, I am about to take delivery of a SE K800i... Now, I'm learning that I can install a navigation system of a sort on it. Is that correct and where can I find that?
    In addition, can someone hook me up with possible, very functional and beautiful programs/software, fairly nifty that I can run on it.
    I'd also appreciate comments on the piece.

Thanks in advance, people....

fiona o
    i have that same phone. i didn't know that phone was capable of that. had phone for some time. guy in shop went through everything phone could do. that wasn't one of them

MM_RockS
    About the navigation system and additional software you can run I'm not sure.. Since I didnt get any of that.
    About the phone, I got it when it first came out about a year ago before I went for my summer vacation and it was really nice and useful! I still have it now. The camera is just the best! 3.2 MP gives you the best and most clearest pics for a camera phone (given that I got it when it FIRST came out during its PEAK price {around 600$} SOLELY for taking pics during my vacation.. Like my mini cam ) The options and the stuff inside is great. The features and using is wonderful. I really reccomend this phone And I can never ever go back to Nokia.. !!

endac
    Have had a K800i for the last few months & have been fairly impressed with it. Dont know about the sat nav, first I've heard about it, check the SonyEricsson web site for updates & info.

toffo3619
    Join this forum, you'll find whatever you need here, it's full of SonyEricsson experts, software etc.

www.esato.com/board/