i hate my life.................?

First of all if your avatar picture is really you I'd say you're very pretty. Of course, looks don't always equal happiness. For me, I had to seek God and become a Christian to find true happiness. Everything else fell into place once I became a Christian and started reading my Bible. Try it...it certainly can't hurt. God loves you and will never leave you.

Begin by thinking positively. Instead of focusing on all the things that seem to be going wrong, focus on all the good. For example your good friends and family. What I do when i'm upset is go SHOPPING haha it always makes me feel better, but if your on a budget and have a dog, lay down, relax and watch a movie with it...dogs always make people feel better for some reason lol. What could also help is have a girls night out with your chick-friends. If your having trouble with friends try going out with someone in your family that your close with.

Hope I could help, and hope you feel better!

=)

It depends on the reason why you hate your life hun. you need to do things that make your life interesting or possibly find someone to be with that makes you happy. i hated my life till i meet my girlfriend and now i love it. she makes me happy and maybe you need someone like that.

<GOOD LUCK>

be thanks ful for what u have. life is so fragile it can be taken away just as easiely as it was givin. do u have fresh water whenever u need it ? do u have food on the table. think of things u like. like hobbies and such. and if u don't have a hobby GET ONE.

hope i help and feel better

Change the things you don't like. (may be easier said than done say if you are a minor and mostly under the contro of your parents) in that case change the things you can and have heart knowing that one day you will have complete control over everything in your life. Then set goals to accomplish that more quickly.

What is the problem that causes you to be unhappy? I can't tell you how to be happy if I don't know the problem. Perhaps you can pray about it, and believe Jesus will help you. Other than that, I can't give you the right advice without knowing the problem. Sorry.

first find out why your so unhappy,then thank god your alive,and healthy,you look beautiful too,try and get involved in something you enjoy,keep us posted,

Just list all of your talents and beauty that will give and gain you more confident in life!

Why do you hate your life?
Find the simple things that make you happy like a starry night. I sometimes wished I could kill myself, but life is better than you think .

take some "me time"
recently ive been going to this pond about a mile from my house, just to be alone and think..and its really refreshing.
start writing if you dont already-get those feelings out, and it really works.
also, find some good people to surround yourself with.having a good friend can really make a difference.
i hope this helps!

i dont know how religous you are but pray. maybe a therapist. but really you have to be able to appreicate and make the most of what you do have. being satisfied will help. are there specific problems going on?

Maybe you're depressed? Find a website about depression and see if any of the symptoms fit you.

Back