eating healthy is stupid!!?

Rachy

May 30, 2008
ok well i eat healthy all week but on friday i splurge and let myself eat anything.. will i gain weight if i do that? i also do 120 crunches a night...

You will gain some weight, and maybe lose some. Overall, you'll stay about the same, a little under maybe 3 or 4 pounds. I would limit how much I eat on Friday, but eat what I want. Just keep a good balanced diet.

yes you will. just eat healthy all the time and include a little anything in every meal but not too much

No. On Mondays when I go over to my friend's grandma's house for dinner, I eat whatever, but we run around and play football and stuff, so I burn it all off. So long as you don't constantly eat like that, you'll be fine. Live a litte. We all need at least 1 day a week where we can say "You know what? To hell with it! I want a lollipop the size of my head, and I should be able to eat one!" Come to the dark side.....we have cookies!

i really think thats good. what you're doing. i wish i could do 120 crunches a night. i would splurge too if i were you.

Back