How do i transfer pictures from my motorola V3c razr to my personal computer?

S

shellie95678

My phone was disconnected some time ago. I dont plan on reconnecting with verizon. If it were connected, id just email them, but its not, so i cant! I've since bought a new phone and got a new service, but there are pictures of my sons father on my razr that i want to download and print out for my son. Please help me...i feel like i've searched everywhere! thank you...
i cant e mail them...the phone isnt connected.

My friend has a cord for her razor that lets her upload her pics with that..like a usb cord or something. Try looking at the verizon stores. Even if you aren't with the service you can still buy a cord.

My friend has a cord for her razor that lets her upload her pics with that..like a usb cord or something. Try looking at the verizon stores. Even if you aren't with the service you can still buy a cord.

If you buy a usb blue tooth adapter (like $20 at Best Buy or somewhere like that) or your computer has blue tooth recognition on it all you have to do is turn the blue tooth option on on your phone and your computer should be able to see the file from your phone. My husband and I do this all the time especially since my 4 year old loves to take pictures with my phone. We have downloaded some pretty funny pics. Hope this helps.

Back