PC and Mobile? i hv purchased nokia 6070 and hv downloaded the Nokia PC Suite 6.85 and hv also got nokia cable CA-42 but I AM JUST NOT ABLE TO ESTABLISH CONNECTION BETWEEN MY MOBILE & PC. I prefer using the PC suite bcoz it is easy to transfer music/photos & most importantly i use it a lot for sending sms. i had nokia N72 earlier which i lost (for which i m very sad) & then i never had problem using the PC suite but after i purchased 6070 i m just not able to connect between PC & Mobile. i mainly need this to send sms, as i hate messaging from the mobile keapad. it takes too long to type a message. i m faster on my PC keyboard. so when i had the N72, i used to access my mobile thru the PC. it was very convenient. so if any one of u can pls guide me thru establishing connection between my PC & Nokia 6070 i would be most greatful but still if i m unable to then i think i wil hv to go for another model. also do any one of u have any idea whts the price of Nokia N76 in India Bangalore? Thank you.