Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Free AIM/MSN/GOOGLE/YAHOO messengers on your Blackberry

If you were always interested in getting your favorite messenger to work on your Blackberry, this is the thread you have been searching for:

Instructions will be as easy as possible, as I have recently got it to work after countless hours of searching for proper instructions.

1. On your home computer, download and install Google talk
    (essential part of this setup even if you are not interested in using Google talk later.)
    2. Setup your Google Talk account and ensure it's working.
    3. Download and install PSI messenger (crusal part of this setup)
    4. Login into your PSI messenger with your Google Talk account while using jaim.at service.
    5. Now click on Service Directory under jaim.at (you will see MSN, AIM, YAHOO transports)
    6. Double-Click on one of the transports you are insterested in using, window will pop-up with your username and password. Use your MSN or AIM username and password.

7. As your PSI will login and get your friends names, it will give you an alert to either add them.
    8. You are done, now close your PSI and GoogleTalk, (you can even uninstall them both)
    9. On your Blackberry, download GoogleTalk, and login, You will see all your contacts, from AIM/MSN/YAHOO/GOOGLE appear and you will be ready to chat.

Happy typing.
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you were always interested in getting your favorite messenger to work on your Blackberry, this is the thread you have been searching for:

Instructions will be as easy as possible, as I have recently got it to work after countless hours of searching for proper instructions.

1. On your home computer, download and install Google talk
    (essential part of this setup even if you are not interested in using Google talk later.)
    2. Setup your Google Talk account and ensure it's working.
    3. Download and install PSI messenger (crusal part of this setup)
    4. Login into your PSI messenger with your Google Talk account while using jaim.at service.
    5. Now click on Service Directory under jaim.at (you will see MSN, AIM, YAHOO transports)
    6. Double-Click on one of the transports you are insterested in using, window will pop-up with your username and password. Use your MSN or AIM username and password.
    7. As your PSI will login and get your friends names, it will give you an alert to either add them.
    8. You are done, now close your PSI and GoogleTalk, (you can even uninstall them both)
    9. On your Blackberry, download GoogleTalk, and login, You will see all your contacts, from AIM/MSN/YAHOO/GOOGLE appear and you will be ready to chat.

Happy typing.
    it actually worked, thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    it actually worked, thanks
    Hello I am new here...I have a blackberry 8350i, and I am using it with the Boost mobile unlimited plan, I followed the instructions here, I created an account with psi, added gtalk to psi, but when I try to connect gtalk through my blackberry, it gives me the following message..."connection error (65) problem receiving data from server". I don't know what am I doing wrong? any advice? thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice information try Google.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by piloso View Post
    Hello I am new here...I have a blackberry 8350i, and I am using it with the Boost mobile unlimited plan, I followed the instructions here, I created an account with psi, added gtalk to psi, but when I try to connect gtalk through my blackberry, it gives me the following message..."connection error (65) problem receiving data from server". I don't know what am I doing wrong? any advice? thanks in advance.
    Google.com