Joke> Have you heard about the old lady who would tithe in church?

kitty

May 13, 2008
Every Sunday, a little old lady placed $1,000 in the collection plate. This went on for several weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her one day. "Ma'am , I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000 a week in the collection plate," he stated."Why yes," she replied,"every week my son sends me money, and since I dont need it all, I give $1,000 to the church.THe pastor replied.."That's wonderful, how much does he send you?"The old lady said... "Oh around $20,000 a week."The pastor was amazed.. "Your son is very successful, what does he do for a living?""He is a veterinarian," she answered."That is a very honorable profession", the pastor says. "where does he practice?"The old lady said proudly..."Well, he has two cat houses in Las Vegas and one in Reno".

Not bad , Kitty . How about this one .. 20 polish miners were working very hard , in the coal mine , when all of a sudden , one of the men jumps up , onto a table , and yells " I'm a light , I'm a light " . The supervisor comes over and tells the man , " get back to work , you're not a light , you idiot " . 20 minutes later , the supervisor comes back to see all 20 miners sitting cross legged on the floor of the mine . He asked "what's going on , get back to work " . One of the miners stood up and yelled " we no work in a place where there be no light " .

Back