Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member ~ThePirateDuchess~'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Was there a big scandal when George Best and Oliver Reed appeared on live TV...

...worse for wear? Will the scandal be worse for Kerry Katona because she is female and a mother?
    Or not?

Views, ta very much x

Downloads
    Uploads
    When Danny Devito showed up pi$$ drunk on The View a little over a year ago, it was big news world-wide for over a week. I think his rep is still rather soiled to this day. I'd expect at least as much for Kerry Katona. That's just the way it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No big deal actually, everyone knew them for what they were. All i can remember about them is their being silly! Best footballer ever and one of the best actors ever. It was worse when Grace Jones walloped Michael Parkinson and i don't think she'd had a drink! As for KK, well she's certainly got problems but i'm not going to add to them, hopefully someone will sort her out before she reaches rock bottom.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No big controversy but if my memory serves me correctly wasn't there a bit of an issue when Oliver Read appeared on The Tube they put a hidden camera in his dressing room then planted a bottle of booze in there?

Edit. just realised it was on The Word.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Society will always judge women more harshly.

How everyone laughed along because George Best and Oliver Reed were just drunks who were being a bit of a "rogue."

The reaction to Kerry Katona has been quite different. She´s been absolutely slated with people seeming to enjoy her obvious problems.

Complete double standards.
    I think this interview was disturbing and sad at the same time. Yes ...she´s an annoying divvy but she´s a young girl who needs help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the shame of oliver reed is he was encouraged to be outrageous when drunk ......he had also got drunk while in the green room pre-tv programme

he was humiliated for so called 'entertainment' ......shameful

kerry katona is p***d in the morning .....for goodness sake she has kids ......what is she thinking of?

Downloads
    Uploads
    George Best and Oliver Reed were far worse. I don't know about scandal but everyone talked about it.

ALSO, they were actually famous for having talent!
    I think people are disgusted with her because she shouldn't be on telly in the first place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i saw all three and Katona was not drunk but she was under drug effect which she said was prescribed//well draw your own conclusin but she cannot be punished she hasn't committed any crime but she should take herself in hand