What are girls thinking when they stop and stare at you in mid conversation?

goodlheavens

Jun 1, 2008
I can just be talking to her about something (not flirting, or being funny) and she'll just stop and stare at me, and look me in the eyes.... her face isn't expressionless, and she doesn't look annoyed or happy.... it's hard to explain..... lol it's real seductive though, but I don't even know why! She just stops talking, mid conversation, andlooks at me, and moves her head around.... then when I try to keep the conversation going, she doesn't answer for a few seconds.

What's she thinking when she does this?

Well When i do that its either because im thinking really hard or because i really like the person and its cute to watch the just sit there and talk :)

She could have has a realisation and is trying to figure it out. I know I do that sometimes.

wehn they jus stop and stare sooo much stuff is goin through their heads...but mostly wa they wanna kno is if wa ur sayin to her is bullshyt or not and to how many gurls you feed it too if it is....

Estrogen is a very strange thing.......

Don't waste your time guessing. (lol)

Hmmm...wait. Sounds like she's attempting some strange type of vulcan mind meld. Most girls try that. So humor her.

That's okay though. Girls can't figure guys out either.

aww...how cute.. she likes you and thinks your cute and can't stop staring at you :)

Hello,
I am pretty sure she has something on her mind or likes someone. She was most likely day-dreaming or thinking of something deeply. She might actually like you but next time try and just like shake her or something, snap out of it.
Haha

Probably has a crush on you...

No other real explanation for it unless you had broccoli in your teeth or something, ha.

She is thinking " OH my GOSH look at that MONSTER of a booger hanging from his nose!"
Haha, JUST kidding! Relax, she probably just figured something out about a totally different subjet. Yes, we girls can think about numerous topics while talking, such as; Ugh I wish I could buy that sweater behind him...
I wonder what he thinks of me,
Am I sucking in my stomach enough?
Are my eyes going crosseyed?
Doees this shirt make me look like a slutburger?
Does this shirt make me look like a grandma?
Is my conceler wearing off?
Etc.

I've never done this but I should try. I would think someone is crazy if they did that with me though...but sometimes guys and girls think differently.

She's attracted to you in some way.

I know I can get distracted talking to guys I think of that way haha.

Back