http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27310999/

"In all, Palin has charged the state $21,012 for her three daughters' 64 one-way and 12 round-trip commercial flights since she took office in December 2006...."

Does anyone else thinks this is a rotten crooked thing to do, for someone that touts being an "engine for change", and "for the working people"? Should we tolerate this, no matter what your political party affiliation, or economic affiliation? Is this a grotesque theft of the American taxpayers? Should we allow this person to get one inch closer to the vice presidency, much less the presidency? Is anyone as disappointed as I am?

I didnt ASK about Obama, and of course neither candidate, or their running mates, have any business in the whitehouse. We need an independent. Ditch these crooks, all of them.
Good question, Superandy.
Thanks Mack. I really don't care about partisan bickering. I don't think either party has a valid, qualified candidate or running mate. People get caught up in bickering about who will do the worst, rather than how to solve problems. its like watching a group of high school children fight in the parking lot over which football team has the best quarterback. Who cares? What PROBLEMS will they solve? I only see "more of the same old, same old" crooks in either candidate.