How Do I Reset Restrictions Password on iPhone 3G?

"josheunknown"

Oct 21, 2008
I change my pass code often in case it is stolen. Last time I changed it, i didn't bother writing the password down. I was just wondering if there is any way to reset my restrictions pass code. thanks

i forgot my restrictions passcode here too! someone help!!!

It seems as if the only answer to this problem is to restore your iPod to the factory settings and then re-sync all of the data.

Restrictions Passcode

I never even remember setting a passcode for this i have know clue what it could be

hey any one can halp me i forgot my restiction passward

ok heres what happened ,this iphone 3gs used to be my aunts but she didnt like it so she gave it to me so i went in and changed the pass code from the simple 4 digit to the complicated letters one ,so ityped it in and locked it and opened it again and the code dosent work!!!!!!!!!! i cant restore it because its unlocked for t-mobile and it will go back to at@t it i restore it ,anyone help?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You can use Universal passcode which is 0000 and you should fix your problem ! Good luck !:itching:

If your iPhone 3g is network restricted,you can get it removed using remote unlocking method.. You can get this service from any vendors online like MobileUnlockSolutions.com

Last edited:
Back