If I buy the iPhone 3G from O2, will I get 12 months free 3G?

"ThatGuy"

Oct 20, 2008
O2 States 'This also includes unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for the first 12 months after you activate your iPhone 3G*. At the end of the 12 months you can continue to receive unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for just £10 per month. We'll notify you before the end of the 12 month period by text and you can easily unsubscribe if you choose to do so. '

Does 'unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for the first 12 months' mean for the first 12 months I'll have 3G and Edge anywhere all the time for free?

I'm just wondering, because if I can't get the 3G, I'm not sure if I want one. By the way, I'm in the UK.

I believe it does! You may have to sign a 2 year contract or something where they get you stuck having to pay for a certain time, period, but why not? If you pay 2 of 3 years for something thats very handy and entertaining, you should do it!

I believe it does! You may have to sign a 2 year contract or something where they get you stuck having to pay for a certain time, period, but why not? If you pay 2 of 3 years for something thats very handy and entertaining, you should do it!

Back