What do you think of the future?

Vaomis

Oct 19, 2008
Regarding the birth rate, the aging population, and the immigrants from the 3rd world, in the industrial countries, and many other such issues. How do you see the future?

Ruling out total nuclear destruction.Our world will go through a renewal of not only itself,but a renewal of it's total population by 3008.
Everyone living today will be gone and the worlds population will have been reduced by climatic changes in the Northern and Southern hemispheres.
The environment will have corrected itself to create a smog free atmosphere cleared up the polluted lakes,rivers and oceans and adjusted temperatures in range from the high 90's to the low 20's.
Mankind will have off world habitat's on the moon,mars and other world discoveries in the outer solar maximus.
World unity will be united and governed by a world council created for the well being of the human race and peaceful coexistence of the remaining population.
Androids,robotic machines,and computers will harvest and maintain the worlds water and food sources supervised by elected natural resource scientist.
All technology and security issues for off world bases and earth world issues will be governed by The Supreme High Council of elected representatives.
This is what I see for the future of our world anything else would be a burnt out cinder called Earth...............

You forgot to mention war. Yes every thing will become darker and harder for future generation.

k uhh if u live in canada birth rate will go extremely down i had geography on friday and my teacher was telling the class that there will be much more old ppl in the future of canada

The birth rate is way too high we are over populating our country plus don't forget those who sneak in the back doors. This country is the worst country we are quick to rush to other countries and try to fix there problem but can't fix our own we have people dying everyday cause they couldn't afford a Dr or Health care. We have people sleeping on the streets and eating out of garbage here but we are worried about a country that has a BILLION dollar surplus why don't they pay us that money and let us take care of home.

Back