Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    julie a

Is there anybody who doesnt drink alcohol?

Hi, im 20 years old and i have never ever drunk alcohol. I never want to either as i believe it is a waste or money, damages your body eg. braina nd liver, and can lead to an eary death!I have tried it and i dont see what the fuss is about because it tastes like rubbish. WHy do people nee drugs to make them more confident/ hypo. WHy not just get high on life?It is disgusting how all the teenagers do it these days..they think they are all cool getting drunk at the age of 15/16/17 but they dont know he consequences!
    WHAT IS UP WITH THIS SOCIETY?

does anybody agree with me?

John P
    Do me a favor and thank your parents for raising a smart kid.

I didn't start drinking til I was 22 for much the same reasons you mentioned. When I did start drinking, I started drinking responsibly (which was something I had never seen). I have since grown to not like drinking again since I have seen so many people making stupid decisions and acting stupid in general due to alcohol.

cotton3860
    stop talking so much. Your such a buzz kill

Shannon
    I completely agree with you!! I'm almost 19 years old.. ( my b-day is Jan 9Th) and i HATE drugs and alcohol .. i admit yeah i have tried them .. but they are def. a waste of money and all it does is harm your body. i don't need drugs to have fun. i enjoy life just as it is. Drug free is the way to be! :P

Stimpson J. Cat
    Actually, I know several non-drinkers, including one young man a couple of years older than you.

Personally, life is too sad to get high on. That's why mankind invented alcohol.

bigclaire
    I don't drink alcohol either due to it's horrible taste! But always remember honey, live & let live.

BRUCE B
    i do

American Idiot
    Me, I agree, because it aslo ruins ur teeth, and like u said it leads to a early death.

elisheva
    i dont drink. personal choice.
    good for u for not being a conformist.

How's My Hair?
    I agree with 100% and the number one answer to your questions is 'PEER PRESSURE'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast