Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Advoc
    My problem is the same as those here with one exception. It doesn't even show up in my device manager so that I can uninstall it.

I bought it. Loaded it up the first night. been listening to it for a few days. Now I go to plug it back in and it says usb connected and something about the alarm and timer being deactivated (which it said before as well) and that is it. It is not charging, and not showing up anywhere in the computer at all. so the Uninstall / reinstall trick will not work.

Unregistered
    thanks dude. this worked out perfectly for me.

Unregistered
    What did you do? because mine is doing the same thing. I dont want to buy another one because this one wasnt cheap......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    yh same here, myn has been doing the same thing for a couple of months now, i fixed it but it seemed to do it agen!! can someone help PLEEAASE!
    how do you solve it plzz tll me

Unregistered
    Same problem here. It doesn't show up in the device manager. Sony must know about this but there is no advice.

Unregistered
    Same problem - when I connect my Walkman (S545 model) to my Win 7 PC it usually "bounces" the connection indefinately; that is it will disconnect then reconnect every few seconds. However I was able to see it in the device manager for long enough to uninstall the USB mass storage device, then it immediately reconnected and stayed that way. Seems like an ok workaround anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123