Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hollywood Color Contacts Are They A Legit Website ?

http://www.hollywoodcolorcontacts.com/index.php a website were u can order color contacts with no RX(PRESCRIPTION) and when u pay 4 them they ship you the contacts, in 5-7 busniess days. i want to know if this is just a scam or is this website legit can anyone tell me !

Unregistered
    Yes they are legit, I have ordered blue topaz from them twice and I just recently ordered 3 pairs of 3 different colors (still awaiting arrival). I live in Canada however so it takes about 8 days as it has to go through customs.

Randall Tuttle
    Search Engine Marketing will increase your company’s online presence through comprehensive online marketing campaigns, targeted search engine optimization, and highly managed internet marketing promotions. A search engine marketing campaign will encompass several procedures and factors to make it successful. Please reply to this email so we can send you more details.

Unregistered

Lightbulb On HOLLYWOOD COLOR CONTACTS

I have come across a few negative reviews about Hollywood Color Contacts so I wanted to defend their reputation. My name is Jody and I have used their contacts for many years. I have never EVER had any problems with the product OR customer service. Some of the review topics I read are:

1. torn contact lens - I personally haven't torn one and can't imagine it being an easy task if the lens is handle carefully. I have handled my lenses almost daily and will express to you that I never rub them to clean them, if there is protein build-up on my lens I place them into the case with cleaning solution and shake the case vigorously.

2. wrong color contacts arrived - if you notice on the site, the default entry is Aqua. (I would assume that is because the are listed in alphabetical order). It is important with any online purchase from anywhere to read and confirm your order.

3. being hung up on 5 times - I apologize but I must be sarcastic and say I'm impressed, someone answered the phone 5 times, wow! Seriously though, it really is good to know that there is a legitimate telephone number where someone with a pulse answers a phone.

When I read reviews, I oftentimes say to myself one of three comments 1 "not interested in the company, that seems legit" 2 "consumer error" or 3 "that writer is either drunk or 12". Please do your best, when reviewing a company, to be certain that the issue is, in fact, true and correct. If it is likely that other people have not had your same experience, it is probably consumer error. If you have read and followed care and handling instructions and confirmed an order for accuracy and there is still an issue such as one of the above, then it is appreciated when I read a review that is not pleasant to the company.
    PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER, when you write a review, you are representing YOURSELF just as well as a business and you may make yourself appear drunk or 12. Thank you for reading. As for the question of HCC being a legit website, YES and if your luck is like mine, you will have nothing other than a positive experience and enjoy having colored contacts. (:

Unregistered
    i've used hollywood color contacts once and bought every single one except jade and brown , i've never had a problem with them , and they didn't take long to arrive , big thumbs up !

Unregistered
    Dear Head of Business Development at ihav.net

I would like to request consideration for search engine marketing opportunities with your firm.

We can promote your website through the combination of Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing. This would result in higher Organic rankings for your Website, more Leads and Orders for better ROI (Return On Investment) .

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not getting more organic (FREE) search engine traffic for ihav.net

1.Your Home page rank is 3. It can be improved further.
    2.Your Website has “98” w3c Errors & “10” warning of w3c Errors.
    3. Conversion Rata Optimization not performed.

If you want to know more such factors, and to know how we can improve your rankings in Search Engines, ask for a Website SEO report here: Votraonline

Why should you choose us?

1. Served over 100 Clients all over the world.
    2. Ranked over 600 keywords on the top Page of Google.com
    3. We have Google certified Consultants with years of experience to serve you.

Client testimonial:

“I get lots of SEO offers and i turn them all down but i will go with you because the price is right and you have the right answers as well as good response time.” Jeff Gould, thewinerackco.com

To see our Guarantee policy, visit: Votraonline

If you want to know more, please reply to this e-mail or ask for a call back.

Best Regards,
    Ben Hopkins
    Google Certified Professional
    (1)-239-244-2588
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS1: If you do not wish to receive any more e-mails from us, Please ask to ‘REMOVE’

Downloads
    Uploads
    As I live in South Africa, I have no idea about their service or products, and I have no idea if things work the same in USA as they do here, but here we can just go to a pharmacy(drug store) and buy color contacts over the counter after a test to confirm that your eyes are compatible with the lenses, no prescription unless you actually need real contacts to read or see.

Unregistered
    Displeased. My order was delivered to the wrong address, and returned to sender. Tracking number verifies it was received back in nevada. I have not any return calls or emails from the company, after multiple attempts to either get a refund or my product. Ordered in August, still have no resolution and it's November. No product, no refund.