Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    pops999

How do i change my verizon wireless number online?

someone keeps calling my phone restricted and leaving CRAZY messages so pleeeeeeeeese help me out.
    i called 611 like three times and it always take forever....

(i can't go online and check and see who sent those messages so DON'T LEAVE CRAZY ANSWERS!!!!!!!!)

peter
    Sorry to say you can not do that on line you will have to call them and they will have to do that for you. It might cost you about $15.00

VINTAGE MUSIC
    I don't know answer to your question, but when you call them again *611; as soon as menu starts hit 4. second menu begins, hit 4 again. You get to live person a lot quicker.

Unregistered

Star Blue

k so i gave my number to the thing on myspace and i just found out it used all my calling minutes i cant call from my fone is there any other possible way without getting minutes i can call i got the blitz verizon and it will not let me call my own fone from the fone soo anyway possible?

monica pizano

Star Blue please help

hey, i was just letting u know that i cant put minutes on my verizon.... i dont know why. i havent used my phone because i didnt have money to pay.. my phone is a prepaid... how can i put mins back on my phone... do i have to buy another phone.