Are ALL religions only one Religion?

baguazan

Oct 13, 2008
Could it be that every single religion on earth, no exceptions, is trying to understand the eternal wisdom for us to make the right choices, every time? If so, aren't they all part of the big puzzle, like each one a piece of the puzzle, and only by looking at the partial truth of each one we will get enlightened? After all, what God would wants to be part of only this little one and not this, not that ... does this make any sense to you ...?

No it's not possible. There is only one God and only one way to God, by His son, Jesus Christ.

That sounds good, until you get to the part in almost every major religion where it says to hate the members of the other ones.

If you're trying to be a good person, then be a good person - you don't need to bow to any snake-oil salesman to do that. Bees don't need a bee-Jesus to tell them to sacrifice themselves for the good of the hive; wolves don't need a wolf Buddha to tell them not to overeat to the point that they can't keep up with their packs. Humans, as social creatures, have instinctual ethics as well; it's just that a lot of organizations like to pretend that they invented them in order to seem wise enough to be worth following.

Some religions worship all things evil, and have no intention of seeking wisdom, or making right choices, in fact their only intention is to cause chaos.

Most religions are in no way part of that puzzle.

So, I am going to say, "No".

Not really. They are all different with different gods or god. The very fact that no religion is absollutely correct in their analysis of the supreme being leads one to beleive that they are all wrong.

If people who followed religion had your attitude, we wouldn't have the problems in this world that are caused by religious followers. There would be greater tolerance and none of this competitiveness amongst differing religions claiming to be the "true" religion of God.

It stands to reason that religions all stem from one original source, which is a belief in a higher power. The manipulation of men seeking power to control is probably what led to so much divide amongst religion.

Peace and blessings be upon you.
For each group of people at each place , they found one call them to the way of the God.
But it was clear in the last message to the world ,the message which came at the last time UNIVERSAL to all people and everywhere with Mohammed Believeing iin the One God and all the prophet before him either he knew about them or not.

No. What religions subscribe to the notion of an 'eternal wisdom' anyway? or 'being enlightened'? Most don't.

i understand where you're coming from, and a lot of religions are similar. There is only one God, and some people are raised into thinking otherwise. I think that if it is true that there is only one God, then he can and will speak to every one of us regardless of our faith and religion.

Jesus Christ is the ONLY Way to eternal life? If you do not want eternal life, follow "religion".

i understand where you're coming from, and a lot of religions are similar. There is only one God, and some people are raised into thinking otherwise. I think that if it is true that there is only one God, then he can and will speak to every one of us regardless of our faith and religion.

Back