Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    kobacker59

How would you feel if American law changed & all of a sudden illegal immigrants...

...were no longer "illegal"? Would you welcome them in the community? Why or why not?

christine a
    I would boycott the businesses who hired them in the first place

jlohlinger
    I would feel like it's time to find another country to call home...

D.B. Cooper
    I would feel like I was in 1986 again.

http://www.vdare.com/mann/amnesty_betrayals.htm

G T
    Being WHIZZED off at our politicians would be an understatement!

peanuthead
    Being American and a citizen would be worthless. Angry at all the deaths and sacrifices of those who fought and died for this. Dog eat dog.....bring it on. Law, Constitution means nothing.........seriously......to each their own. Whoever has the biggest club wins.

They would NEVER be citizens in my eyes......especially if it was "must speak Spanish" and they flew a foreign flag. Never. What is the saying......too much water has gone under the bridge to believe anything. TOO much damage has been done to ever consider them a friend.

Curious1usa
    It's called "Amnesty" and it has happened in the past. The funny thing is that often it is the newly made "legal" aliens who are then the first to complain about the illegal aliens coming into the US and ruining what they worked so hard for.

bonnie w
    If they are here already, then they have already immigrated themselves. No one is doing massive deportations so your questions is pointless.

victor s
    Yes, I would.

My problem, when it comes to illegal immigration, is not with the illegal aliens themselves, but with the politicians who are selling us out cheap, either for illegal votes by illegal voters, or illegally gained political contributions from business owners who hire illegal aliens.

If they were granted amnesty, that fight would be lost, and more to the point, OVER, and it would be time to move on to removing all the politicians who made it happen.

*M*
    I wouldn't care they don't affect me in a bad way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast