Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Natalie J
    Right now I am a legal immigrant from Germany, waiting on my final approval to live here forever.

I would NOT appreciate illegal immigrants, and if I would be an American, even less.
    Illegal immigrants don't pay taxes, as American's or legal immigrants will.

I would be mad cause it wouldn't be fair. People like me, who want to live in the US because they are married to an American have to pay a RIDICULOUS amount of money to get that Green Card and else done, but one of a sudden all the illegal ones just become legal like me?
    Sorry, that can NOT be fair.

Besides, it throws a bad light at EVERY immigrant that wants to live in the US. If you are an immigrant they already look at you like 'Hey, can't you live in your own country?' And I DO even understand. Because so many immigrants use the US government for labor. I would probably think the same.

If you want to live in the United States. Pay your taxes and go to regular work. Borderhoppers are ridiculous. Sorry. If you wanna be an American, then be it completely, not halfway.

mom of 3 boys
    i would be irritated. in order to live and work in this country, you should be a legal citizen with a social security card. they'll be able to become "illegal" if a democrat becomes president.

youngTEXASrepublican
    no i would not welcome them. i would not hire them, i would not pay them, i would not befriend them... all because they didn't come over here the right way.

Lori K
    No. I honestly would not. I would be extremely bitter that these people were given an amnesty when I know LOTS good, law abiding people waiting patiently for a chance to immigrate here. I would find that deplorable. I have no respect for people who have broken laws and I will never have respect for these people.

Thank GOD nobody is insane enough to let a group amnesty happen again. We learned the first time around. Never again.

justme
    That is what will happen if the wrong person gets to be our president.....

Clinton & Obana want amnesty for all the criminal illegal aliens and the Dream act passed.... Those are only a couple of the contenders that want to give the criminal illegal aliens more rights than the legal citizens of this great country.

There would be an all out war, I fear, if this happens.

wcowell2000
    MP US hit it on the head.

MP US Army
    I would feel like a democrat was elected president.

Kris A
    i would think it would be time to leave the country. if our government is so worried about catering to the illegals i will leave the illegals to them!!!

Jamie F
    Americans need to vigilantly fight the establishment to keep that from happening. The establishment wants no borders - North American Union and New World Order.

catmaninmo
    No! Might just start the next revolution in the US.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast