Can you figure out my style?

MandyF

Jun 4, 2008
Well I don't know my style??? Well I don't really know who I am like I don't know my style. I don't know if I am goth,preppy,glam.or anything else even unique? I am only 11 so i just wear things I think cute? So here is a list of things I like maybe you can get some information on what i should wear???????????????

Things I like:
Violin
Classical music
total daydreamer
christmas lover
thinker
i like to be pretty make that love
funny
silly
clarinet
love bracelets
love basketball
watch baseball like crazy
I am pretty smart
LOVE to read

So if you know my style PLEASE kinda be telling me what I should be wearing or like sporty prep or anything of the sort! I just want to find out who I am and when I find out i can add my own unique twist to it just PLEASE help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't critizise me!
If your going to answer answer the question!
Hay yes I know I am nerdy. . . I don't want to label myself i want to find my style and create my own!

Who do you want to be the next president?
Im doing a survey, i need lots of people to answer

wear whatever you want.
you are too young to put yourself into groups.
it's judgmental, narrow minded and not good for selfesteem

i don't see the need to categorize and label yourself like a jam jar.

you are perfect the way you are, the way you dress, and the things you like.
why restrict yourself to a group where other people denote what is "acceptable and unacceptable"

definitly a funky book worm this seasons colour is.....plum and a dash of red!

well you sound like you are very creative like i was at your age. i am now a teenager and i have just found my own style. at your age i didn't have my own style i just wore stuff i liked the look of. don't worry you will find your own style and don't feel like you have to have a specific style because i have had loads of different styles until i found this one.

sounds like your a skater/emo or you could be a scene/emo
or just your own person these are the styles i think would fit you most

http://www.rocknruin.co.nz/site/rocknruin/images/items/scene_emo_hardcore_punk_leopard_print_skin%20tight_.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p226/Utahk2much/skel3.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/hmsxoxhick/hair/shortlayers.jpg

You seem to be very sophisticated and classic. Yet a touch of sporty thrown in there for the basketball ! :)

Its not good to label yourself but I see you as cool, lad back, kinda geeky or nerdy, im assuming your a girl so your kinda tomboyish cause of the sports, but its cool i love sports myself. I think you like to br cute and practical because of the bracelets.

don't get your feelings hurt cause you asked! hope this helps you sorta find yourself.

Like what's up with all this glam, emo punk stuff. It's just being labeled. Why would you wanna be something specific when you can be you. Like get a hold of yourself. It's like being a labeled soup can, it'll expire someday.

I think you have got it figured out already. If you think it is cute, no one else matters. I would say stay away from the goth thing, you sound too cute to do that to yourself, plus, your parents would hate it...
I think you should just go with what feels good that day. If you are spending the day watching baseball game, wear a cute pair of sweats in your favorite color with a fun shirt with your teams logo, or a cute raglan/baseball style shirt. Buy some accessories that have little baseballs on them like charm bracelets or hair ties. It's all about accessories. Then, if for some reason you are getting ready to go hit the mall, toss on a pair of jeans and keep the tee and add a little hoodie and a cute bag and some lip gloss....viola your ready!

your very much like me!! :3 i also don't really know what style i am, but that's not what i was referring to. i like lots of the same things that you do. ....i guess you have your own style, cause seriously, i don't believe in all that stupid, type, or class stuff. you are who you are. embrace it. k? :D

I dont think you have a style yet, being 11 and all. But you will know, and you shouldnt have to ask, when you have your own style you will know and use it to your advantage, you sound cool though x

Oh my god you are exactally like me I am eleven I love to watch baseball I play clarinet I like classy music, I adore basketball I am smart I like to read I like wearing bracelets I spend so much time making myself pretty I adore christmas I always try to be funny and I am such a daydreamer. You are charming, sweet, sporty, creative! and have a great sense of humor! You sound like a preppy girl. Just like me!!!!!!!

Back