Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You seem to be very sophisticated and classic. Yet a touch of sporty thrown in there for the basketball !

Downloads
    Uploads
    a little bit of everything...pretty unique

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its not good to label yourself but I see you as cool, lad back, kinda geeky or nerdy, im assuming your a girl so your kinda tomboyish cause of the sports, but its cool i love sports myself. I think you like to br cute and practical because of the bracelets.

don't get your feelings hurt cause you asked! hope this helps you sorta find yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like what's up with all this glam, emo punk stuff. It's just being labeled. Why would you wanna be something specific when you can be you. Like get a hold of yourself. It's like being a labeled soup can, it'll expire someday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have got it figured out already. If you think it is cute, no one else matters. I would say stay away from the goth thing, you sound too cute to do that to yourself, plus, your parents would hate it...
    I think you should just go with what feels good that day. If you are spending the day watching baseball game, wear a cute pair of sweats in your favorite color with a fun shirt with your teams logo, or a cute raglan/baseball style shirt. Buy some accessories that have little baseballs on them like charm bracelets or hair ties. It's all about accessories. Then, if for some reason you are getting ready to go hit the mall, toss on a pair of jeans and keep the tee and add a little hoodie and a cute bag and some lip gloss....viola your ready!

Downloads
    Uploads
    casual dresser.

laid back person

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um...you sound like a girl

Downloads
    Uploads
    your very much like me!! :3 i also don't really know what style i am, but that's not what i was referring to. i like lots of the same things that you do. ....i guess you have your own style, cause seriously, i don't believe in all that stupid, type, or class stuff. you are who you are. embrace it. k?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont think you have a style yet, being 11 and all. But you will know, and you shouldnt have to ask, when you have your own style you will know and use it to your advantage, you sound cool though x

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my god you are exactally like me I am eleven I love to watch baseball I play clarinet I like classy music, I adore basketball I am smart I like to read I like wearing bracelets I spend so much time making myself pretty I adore christmas I always try to be funny and I am such a daydreamer. You are charming, sweet, sporty, creative! and have a great sense of humor! You sound like a preppy girl. Just like me!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast