Internet Connection Keeps Disconnecting!!!?

WalterB

Aug 31, 2008
Every 3 minutes or so my internet connection goes and then quickly reconnects again its quite annoying. I can hear a beeping sound when it disconnects similar to the sound you would hear when unplugging a usb from your computer but the usb is still in it,and then it connects again is there any way to fix this problem???

Ihad the same problem and it was a faulty B.T.hub they sent me a new one and it was ok

It depends, if you are running on a wireless router, it may just be the distance between your receiver and your router.
It happened plenty of times with my, linksys router and receiver.

Or, if you are just using a cable router, it may be that your cable is faulty, if this is the problem, get it fixed right away.
(of course)

Good luck!

It depends, if you are running on a wireless router, it may just be the distance between your receiver and your router.

Or, if you are just using a cable router, it may be that your cable is faulty, if this is the problem, get it fixed right away.
(of course)

Good luck!

(of course)

Good luck!

Sounds like your router is going bad. you can try resetting your router, there should be a reset button just push & hold for a count of 5. If that doesn't work go to the manufacturer's web site & see if there is a firmware up date you can install to the router. If these things do not work it might be time for a new router...

Good Luck!

Back