Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

From the mid 90's to right now: Would you agree that RAY LEWIS is the Greatest

Defensive Player in that period? I DEFINITELY BELIEVE SO! I'm a Pittsburgh Girl and NOBODY knows Defense quite like we do! To me, the only thing more impressive than the skill, ferocity and toughness of Ray Lewis, is the HEART FOR THE GAME that the great man has!

Very few players NEED football. Ray Lewis NEEDS IT! He reminds me a lot of the immortal Evander Holyfield in Boxing. Great skill, great internal strength, great mental strengh, and their souls are "Married" to their life's passion!.......In Football, Ray Lewis is one of a kind!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I agree, Ray Lewis is a surefire first ballot hall of famer.super bowl MVP,Defensive player of the year,all pro linebacker and one of the best defensive players to ever play football

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I agree, Ray Lewis is a surefire first ballot hall of famer.super bowl MVP,Defensive player of the year,all pro linebacker and one of the best defensive players to ever play football

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay sorry but who is Ray Lewis

I that that was a basketball player for the Orland Magic....
    OR is that Rashard Lewis??

LOL whatever

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    haha well... he has it locked up, but it may just be for the simple fact of the length of that stretch - that's 13 or so years!

How many other players have been great for a majority of 13 years and won a Super Bowl during that time?

It's kind of cheating...

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a Steelers fan I really hate the sob, but I also can't deny a great defensive player when I see one. He's had the luck of being a part of some great defenses, but I truly believe he's been a leader as well as the catalyst for the Ravens. I agree he's been the best defensive player since the mid-1990's. And I can't wait for the sob to retire!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would put him up there with the greats but he's not the best ever Jack Ham, Jack Lambert,Dick Butkis now there some of the greatest

Downloads
    Uploads
    For someone who NEEDS football he has done a lot of stupid things off the field to jeapordize his career.

As far as talent goes he is up there for sure. The best LB since the mid 90's for sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    haha well... he has it locked up, but it may just be for the simple fact of the length of that stretch - that's 13 or so years!

How many other players have been great for a majority of 13 years and won a Super Bowl during that time?

It's kind of cheating...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast