Which is better-taco bell or kfc?

KFC!!!!!!!!
it has many choices and has the greatest fried chicken
with the greatest gravy!!!

I would have to say Taco Bell. Taco Bell is alot cheaper than KFC. I ususally get something form the 0.89 menu!

Couldn't tell you since the closest Taco Bell is 25 miles south of here. I have only eaten at Taco Bell 5 times in my life and KFC only 10 times.

None, they are both fattening and disgusting...
KFC charged me twice for one meal and when i went to tell them, they told me they couldn't give me my money back, so i just get another order... The meat was pink on the inside too....gross! (I'll never go there again)...
Yesterday i had Taco bell and i bought the Chalupas which used to be good, but the tortilla was really hard and the meat was mushy, it made me sick and i was throwing up all night long.....
So they equally suck, i'd rather go to McDonalds or Burger King.

KFC charged me twice for one meal and when i went to tell them, they told me they couldn't give me my money back, so i just get another order... The meat was pink on the inside too....gross! (I'll never go there again)...
Yesterday i had Taco bell and i bought the Chalupas which used to be good, but the tortilla was really hard and the meat was mushy, it made me sick and i was throwing up all night long.....

Back