GUY TOOK OFF ...!!!!!!!!? i'm 19yrs old...i just got into a minor car accident...here's wat happened....i left my house to go pick up my brother from school...i'm in the left turn lane, waiting for the light to turn green...and finally the light turns green, so all the cars are going, and this other car exits the gas station on the right hand side, and i guess the guy driving didn't see me, and as i'm moving forward, he slams into my car, hitting the front right bumper of my car and the front license plate. anways, i thought i was supposed to exchange informations, so i turn on the emergency light, and proceed to get out of my car, but the guy's like "hey, lets park on the side here." (on the right hand side of the street)...so i make a u-turn, and the fool just took off....anyways, i tried to follow him, but i lost him after he drove into a residential area....anyways, i drove into a residently area and got out to check the damages...my car has like 3 scratches, and the front license plate is slightly dented...but the headlights are fine...

what should i proceed to do now ???