Me and this boy have been dating since the beginning of September, and since were going out he asked me to the homecoming dance. Were Sophomores and he's 16. I think he's a very responsible person. He gets A's and B's in school, he's in above grade classes, he's on JROTC like me, he runs track, and he wants to be a lawyer. I think him and my dad will get along because my dad thinks JROTC is good for me because it teaches me discipline, he was a straight A student and he's a lawyer. Well I told him about my date at dinner today and that I plan on going with him to homecoming and he told me that I wasn't going to homecoming with no boy and to never bring him in this house. I tried to tell him how much they have in common, but he yelled at me and told me I'm not going with that stupid boy, I yelled at him back because I'm 15 going on 16 in Dec. and he not stupid and probably smarter than him. He told me to shut the hell up and go to my room and don't come out until tomorrow morning. If my dad just let me tell him about my date then he would like him. His mom was gonna drop us off because he doesn't even have a car yet. How do I get my dad to listen to me?