(part 1 of Q) I bought a toshiba satellite l40-18z and also bought a pay as

CLINTONK

Oct 16, 2008
you go 3 usb modem dongle ? and then downloaded the wi-fi from www.makayana.com but when i start it says "no wi-fi found please insert adapter card so i bought a n1card+tp-link 54m wireless usb adapter but the n1 wont fit and the usb adapter aint working as well,but when i start my payg 3usb modem it some time does not charge me as the numbers that normaly go up and figurs change-it does not move and it looks like im not been charged for the net-I aint moaning but just want to know if im am been charged 4 it?,also my neighbour is on talk-talk and I can see his signal and network as in "wep"-what I also want to know is can anybody tell me by e-mailif they can show me how step by step how to crack this or a way to get the access as my friend says that it cant be done-i know it is unlawfull to do it but i just want to show him that it is possable and that its that easy to do it,ive downloaded some tools but need someone to tell mewhat i need and in what way/when to do it,thanks guys,ClintonK

Back