SeeThruzal 2.0? See through clothes with a cellphone?

P

poo d

Where can I find this software called SeeThruzal 2.0 that makes cellphones see through clothes? I looked on http://www.softwareduck.com/ but it just sends me to a site that does not let me download it.

Can anybody help me find this? Don't say it does not exists cuz this is a video of it on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUctDhSQbmg .

Thank you.

it doesnt exist its just a con to take ur money and give u viruses

buessinus

i know where you can download it just send your credit card information to [email protected] that has 1.25cents and i will reply by sending you the download link.

Don't do it

Don't listen to the dude that wants your credit card information because like the other dude said he will still your money, and he will also mess your credit up really bad. Plus if this software does exist he would just of posted the download link. If you see this software online and it wants your bank account info then don't trust it, or them. If it exist, and i find it i will post a link on here for everyone to download it for FREE. But by the ways it looks now that software doesn't exist.

it did exist

it did exist but it was taken down. obviously it's a breach of privacy so sadly it was removed from all major download sites... it may still be up somewhere but nowhere really popular will still have it

Happy new yr 2010

IF it was about then you would have exected a vid or 2 on youtube?
You can do this sort of thing with blutoot hacker and simular with bluetooth hoover.

If any one gets the link then post it on this site, so that it an be downloaded

Hello! I know from where u can download seethruzal 2.0 just send me ur credit card information and ur tree names and i will send you the program!

dudes im nt joking this is really true i xprienced it itz very confdntial ,call to my num 9966744993 for cnfirmation ,andra pradesh im a dental doc name pavi call me rit nw nd il help u ,code to da people who calls as soon as i lft da call tell me seethruzal kokasass . . . .dnt 4 get da code, bt im gona charge 4 ths work around 1$ not thrugh da cards nd stuff dnt blv da ppple who ask cards . . . .hurry man hurry . . .

be smart

u can see through clothes without this stupied software....
with any degetal cam has a night vesion..

i wana see dem fit galdem

ders r sme fit gals at ma schl nd i wana see dem naked plz send me link to software

Back